Role of the sponsor
- To commit to pay the agreed amount of sponsorship.
- To give a four month notice in case of suspending the sponsorship.
- To contact the Foundation first if they would like to visit the orphan. Where the orphan’s family’s situation permits, the visit will be arranged, accompanied by the follow-up committee.
- The sponsor may provide the orphan with one-off donations, clothing, and gifts on special occasions and Eids.
- The sponsor may contribute towards the costs of medical care for the orphan in the case of sudden illness or the need for surgery, if he/she wishes to.