Role of the Foundation
- To carry out an initial field visit, collecting and documenting information about the orphan, to ensure that they are in need for sponsorship.
- To provide the sponsor with details about the orphan being sponsored, and notify them if the orphan is changed due to change in circumstances.
- To deliver the sponsorship amount to the orphan without any deduction, and to obtain proof of delivery by signature or fingerprint.
- To carry out regular field visits after the orphan has been sponsored, to verify any change in details, and to ensure that the sponsorship money is being spent on the orphan.
- To follow up and provide care for all medical, educational, and other needs of the orphan.